- Make a shared vision: Clearly share your views and ideas with the new team members. Keep a clear view for your restaurant. When a team of people are aligned on a goal, they are more likely to work together to achieve it.
- Be transparent: Be transparent about your business encourages the staff to become more invested in the success of the business. Regularly share your business position with the staff members will increase the staff engagement. Also sharing the stage of business will help in generating new ideas for your business.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities: When employees have the clear idea of their work and responsibilities they keen to work more better and perfect with it. This will let the people work in more effective manner and complete their duties well and work even more engaged with the team.
- Make work easy through improved systems: Having good systems and process helps staff members works more efficiently, which is really important in a full and busy restaurant. Regular system check and services should be held. It helps in continous workflow in the organization.
- Get feedbacks from your staff: Daily feedbacks from the staff is important in an organization. Feedbacks are the backbone of the organization. Feedbacks tells that what has to be updated and needed in an organization.
- Value your staff: Showing that you value the work of your staff is the way of motivating them for their efficient work. Celebrating business success together is a way to build morale and acknowledge the impact of the strong teamwork.
Join BTRESTRO for managing your team in a better way.