Are you also tired of less space in your restaurant kitchen? You worried about how will you manage inventory and stock in the kitchen. Then your worry comes to an end because this blog will help you for that.
Tips for managing kitchen storage problems:
- Order smartly: While managing a restaurant you need to make sure that you are not running out of stock and at the same time not over stocking. You need to balance in between. So its important to order smartly getting in mind the actual amount of stock you need.
- Label everything: Label every item,food,ingredients in your kitchen. Label items with buying, expiry dates to keep in mind what is going to expire and when. What item to use and what to discard. This will help you in managing your kitchen efficiently.
- Efficient kitchen layout: Create you kitchen layout based on the kitchen area, sales, customer footfall, and approx space for cooking stations, these can do great for your kitchen management.
- Item and ingredients storage: It is important to arrange all the perishable items and which are early to expire items in front. A proper arrangement in kitchen, proper clean up, all items on their place can help you manage your storage for kitchen and will give you more space.
- Add multiple shelving: Multiple shelves gives you more space, shows more space and help you arrange ingredients accordingly. More the shelves in your kitchen more number of items you can add in your kitchen storage.
- Keep clean and tidy kitchen: Keeping your kitchen clean and tidy can increase your organisational structure of kitchen. Having a clean and tidy kitchen can make your kitchen space more and your work easy. The other mentioned methods can make your kitchen look clean and tidy.
I hope this blog helped you in getting how you can manage storage in your kitchen.
Also you can use inventory management system to manage inventory and stock in your restaurant.